Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler
This Cuisinart griddle is compact in size but big in features.
It offers five-in-one functionality, including:
- a contact grill
- panini press
- full grill
- full griddle
- half grill
- half griddle.
With its stylish brushed stainless-steel housing, the griddle looks sleek and modern in any contemporary kitchen and features a wide panini-style handle and a hinged floating cover you can use to adjusts to various food thicknesses. Perfect for those grilled paninis!
There are two temperature controls on the base and it also has a function selector that is clearly marked. It has indicator lights for quick reference and accurate, no-guesswork operation.
Think of the clever Cuisinart Griddler as five appliances in one. You can customize the cooking surface with removable and reversible non-stick grill and griddle plates that snap in and out easily and for healthier cooking, it drains grease to a drip tray for easy cleaning. The cooking surface is BPA free.
You also get gourmet recipes with your Griddler and a cleaning scraper tool to make clean-up fast and easy. The cooking plates, drip tray and scraper are all dishwasher safe. The Griddler has a limited three-year warranty.
Parts and features
- Base and Cover: Solid construction with stainless steel self-adjusting cover
- Panini-Style Handle: Sturdy cast-metal handle cover you can adjust to accommodate the thickness of your food
- Removable and Reversible Cooking Plates: Non-stick and dishwasher safe for easy clean-up and care
- Grill Side: Perfect for grilling steak, burgers, chicken and vegetables
- Griddle Side: Prepare flawless pancakes, eggs, bacon and seared scallops
- Controls: Indicator lights signal Power On and Ready to Cook
- Selector: Choose the Grill/Panini or Griddle function
- Grill/Panini: Adjust the temperature from ‘warm’ to ‘sear
- Griddle: Adjust the temperature from 200°F to 425°F
- Drip Tray: Collects grease and removes from base for easy cleanup
- Cleaning/Scraping Tool: Helps clean the grill and griddle plates after cooking
- Plate Release Buttons: Push in the button to release and remove cooking plates
- Hinge Release Lever: Allows the cover to extend back for cooking in the flat position
Cleaning and care
Once you’ve finished cooking, turn the selector dial control to the Off position and unplug the power cord from the wall. Allow the Griddle to cool for at least 30 minutes before handling. Use the cleaning/scraping tool to remove any leftover food from the cooking plate. The scraping tool can be washed by hand or in the dishwasher. Dispose of grease from the drip tray once cooled. The drip tray can be cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher. Press the plate release buttons to remove plates from the housing. Make sure the plates have cooled completely before you handle them – at least 30 minutes. You can wash the cooking plates in the dishwasher. Don’t submerge the unit in water. You can wipe it clean with a soft, dry cloth. For tougher stains, dampen your cloth.
” Fantastic grill”
Customers have responded so positively to this grill, we find it easy to recommend it.
Making a healthy and yummy breakfast for your entire family has never been so easy. Grab yourself one of these grills!Click for today’s price
This post contains some affiliate links, which means that if you find this post helpful and click on one of the product links, we’ll receive a small commission from the seller at no extra cost to you. You can read our full disclosure here. Electric Grill Reviews is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and its partners. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.