Easy Street Electric Tabletop Grill with easy-view window and rotisseri
About the Meco Easy Street Electric Tabletop Grill
If you’re looking for a tabletop electric rotisserie, the Easy Street 9309W Electric Tabletop Grill is Meco’s top-of-the-line electric grill. You’ll get that delicious grilling flavor and the bonus of the 22″ rotisserie.
If you’ve never used an electric grill before, you will be pleasantly surprised by the awesome flavors this grill delivers. This is NOT an indoor grill. It is designed to be used outdoors. The Meco Easy Street electric tabletop grill uses a specially designed reflector pan to create smoky
Made right here in the USA, The Meco Easy Street electric tabletop grill uses a specially designed reflector pan to create smoky vapors to infuse your to infuse your food with a delicious, smokey taste, but you definitely don’t want to do that inside your house!
You can enhance the smokey vapors by placing soaked woodchips near the heating element, but it’s not necessary. You certainly won’t need a woodchip box with this Meco grill.
Meco’s Deluxe Tabletop Electric Grill is energy-efficient, cooks evenly, and is portable. This is a great grill if you’re living in a condo where you’re not allowed gas or charcoal grills, or have limited space for your grill.
Features of the Meco Easy Street Electric Tabletop Grill
The Easy Street electric grill with rotisserie has:
- an innovative infrared heating element
- an easy-view window so you can keep an eye on the food’s cooking progress
- 200-square-inches of space for cooking savory hot meals quickly – the grilling area is 16″ w x 12″ deep
- a 1500-watt element that emits infrared heat to sear steaks and chicken to tender perfection
- easy-to-control infrared heating to cook your food evenly without burning
- a variable heat control feature so you can instantly change the temperature from a steak-searing high to a bread-warming low
- no wait time for or preheating
- a dual level mode that simultaneously cooks steaks at different temperatures when one person prefers their steak rare and the other prefers their’s well-done
- a grease cup on the back of the pedestal base to catch grease for gravy and easy clean up
- a convenient, 4 foot long thick power cord.
The Meco electric grill emits a natural smoke when juice and fat drips into the unit. The infrared element burns off the dripping fats instantly, smoking your food and giving it a natural, savory taste that many prefer to the unnatural charcoal smoke. An extra bonus is that you don’t have to worry about handling flammable lighter fluids or fuel cylinders.
We love that this grill has plenty of cooking space for large cuts of meat, such as thick chops, and you can even cook a 4 or 5 pound chicken in this grill. Not to mention fancy burgers with all the trimmings!Click to check today’s price
Meco designed the Easy Street Electric Tabletop Grill with Rotisserie to be durable, easy to assemble, and for economical use. It’s made of high-quality steel forms and tubing throughout. It’s about six times cheaper than cooking a charcoal grill and half the price of a gas grill.
You’ll love that the components fit in your dishwasher for an easy cleanup. Some people add some foil to the drip tray for even easier cleanup.
Click to check today’s price
This post contains some affiliate links, which means that if you find this post helpful and click on one of the product links, we’ll receive a small commission from the seller at no extra cost to you. You can read our full disclosure here. Thank you for supporting our family 🙂