George Foreman GFO240S Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill
About the George Foreman 240s Indoor Outdoor Grill
The George Foreman 240 Indoor Outdoor Grill is perfect for entertaining. If you’re on a budget, you can’t go wrong with the George Foreman 240. It’s one of the cheaper electric grills and you’ll usually find them for well under $100.
It gets its ‘GFO240s’ name from the ample 240 square inches of non-stick cooking surface – big enough to make a delicious family dinner indoors, or move it outdoors for a classic backyard barbecue. Did we mention the non-stick coating? Of course we did. No one loves a complex clean up after entertaining friends and family. The George Foreman 240 square inch grill is a cinch to clean up. We love the George tough nonstick Coating.
The design of the George Foreman 240 indoor outdoor grill features a sloped grilling surface, that allows the fat to drain away into a collection tray, making it healthier for you and your family and easy to clean up. And with the non-stick surface, you won’t need butter or oils to cook.
The variable temperature controls make it that much simpler to create all your favorites, from burgers and chicken to appetizers, desserts, and so much more! Plus, it’s fully electric, so you’ll get high-quality grilling with no charcoal, no propane, and no flare-ups.
One of the things we love about electric grills is that you get a high-quality grilling experience with no charcoal mess, no propane bottles to run empty, and no firey flare-ups.
Features of the George Foreman 240s electric grill
- You can cook 15+ servings at once – its 240 square inches of circular grilling surface lets you make over 15 servings for large groups of people
- Condo-approved – your landlord or home owners association (HOA) will love this grill just as much as you do. There’s no need to worry about gas or charcoal barbecue restrictions with this fully electric system.
- Adjustable temperature control – get the perfect heat, the secret ingredient to great cooking. The temperature probe lets you choose from five heat settings to get the best results on any kind of food.
- Fat-removing slope – it’s one of the flagship features of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove a good chunk of fats from meats for leaner, tasty meals.
- Drip tray – as always, the dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease. Too easy!
- Removable stand – don’t let inclement weather keep you from grilling up a storm. The easy-to-remove stand takes you from patio to countertop in seconds.
- Indoor/outdoor grilling – you can use the George Foreman 240 electric grill indoors or out.
This post contains some affiliate links, which means that if you find this post helpful and click on one of the product links, we’ll receive a small commission from the seller at no extra cost to you. You can read our full disclosure here. Thank you for supporting our family 🙂