Livart LV-982 Electric Barbecue Grill
Style & Design9.0/10
Safety & Protection8.5/10
Easy of Use10.0/10
Value for Money10.0/10
- Easy to use
- Small enough for easy storage
- Perfect for yakitori/Korean-style cooking
- Reasonable size cooking surface
- No smoke
- No heat settings
- Slower to cook compared to some other electric grills
- No temperature gauge
About the Livart LV-982 Electric Barbecue Grill
The distinctly orange Livart LV 982 Electric Barbecue Grill is awesome for indoor Yakitori-style or Korean BBQ cooking. We reckon this Livart Grill is straight up, simple to use.
The Livart orange BBQ grill features:
- an adjustable grill height
- detachable stainless steel grilling surface
- bottom ‘grease reservoir’ tray to catch fat and other juices, or you can use it for baking as well.
Cooking with the Livart Orange BBQ Grill
Check out this video on cooking chicken yakitori on the Livart LV 982 grill. The amount of fat the grease reservoir catches will blow you away. This is such a healthier way to cook for you and your family.
Don’t forget to visit All Recipies to see our favourite Chicken Yakitori recipe.
Other uses for the Livart grill
You can also use the Livart LV-982 electric barbecue grill for:
- making toast or toasted sandwiches
- grilling dumplings (just pour boiling water on frozen dumplings and wait at least two minutes before putting them on the grill)
- cooking marinated fish wrapped aluminum
- re-frying leftovers – they come up a treat.
We reckon you’ll be come up with a whole range of other uses for this portable electric grill.
Livart LV-982 Electric Barbecue Grill Specifications
- Voltage/frequency: 115V/50-60Hz
- Wattage: 1200w
- Product size: 15.3″ x 8.2″ x 5.1″
- Box size: 17.3″ x 9.8″ x 6.7″
- Grill rack size: 1/2″ squares to help keep pieces of small food dropping onto the burner and into the grease reservoir
- Weight: 5.5lbs
- Electrical cord: 4 foot
Your Livart orange BBQ Electric Barbecue Grill package includes:
- Electrical barbecue grill unit
- Stainless steel grill
- Grease reservoir/tray
- User’s manual
This post contains some affiliate links, which means that if you find this post helpful and click on one of the product links, we’ll receive a small commission from the seller at no extra cost to you. You can read our full disclosure here. Electric Grill Reviews is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and its partners. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.