Southern Country Smokers 2 in 1 Electric Water Smoker that converts into a Lock 'N Go Grill
Style & Design9.5 /10
Safety & Protection9.0 /10
Easy of Use9.0 /10
Value for Money8.5 /10
- Large grilling space
- Easy to handle
- Built-in temperature gauge
- The instructions aren't the best
- Thin metal that can easily sustain damage
- Not easy to assemble
- Temperature gauge can be inaccurate
About the Southern Country Smoker 2-in-1 Electric Water Smoker that converts into a Lock ‘N Go Grill
What do we love more than an electric smoker? An electric smoker that converts into a grill, of course. How good is that!
With its chimney-like design, a loose-fitting, vented lid and tight-fitting doors, the Southern Country Smoker creates a constant flow of new smoke for maximum flavor. Mmm.
The clever design lets you can control the flow of smoke. You can minimize it without extinguishing the smoking source by shutting all vents and only allowing smoke to vent around the perimeter of the hood.
Slow cooking with the Southern Country electric smoker allows for maximum flavor and moisture, perfecting a juicy and tender product with less effort.
Feeling hungry? With 351 square inches of cooking surface, there’s room to smoke nearly 50 pounds of meat at once!
We think this is one of the best smokers on the market for people new to smoking meat and who want to learn the art of cooking mouth-watering smoked meals.
The only downside we could find is that it works best in warmer weather – when it’s cold, you might find it hard to get it to heat up enough.
How to use the Southern Country Smokers 2 in 1 Electric Water Smoker
Watch this video from Southern Country Smokers to see just how easy it is to smoke delicious food using the Southern Country electric combo water smoker.
Features of the Southern Country Smoker
- Large 351 square inches of cooking space
- Two chrome-plated cooking grids
A built-in temperature gauge
- Vented lid and tight-fitting doors to create a constant flow of new smoke for maximum flavor
- An extra-large 5.5 quart water pan
- The UL-listed 1500-watt, CUL-listed heating element plugs into the standard household outlet.
- Heat-resistant wooden side and hood handles and the sliding access doors on the body make it hassle-free to check and add water and wood chips while cooking.
- An interlocking base and body for easy assembly and transport
- Flavor channels direct smoke for maximum food flavoring
- The heavy-duty reinforced steel legs add extra strength and durability
- When used as a grill, the reflector pan redirects heat to the cooking surface for even cooking
- The interlocking hood and base can be converted into a Lock’n’Go portable electric grill.
This post contains some affiliate links, which means that if you find this post helpful and click on one of the product links, we’ll receive a small commission from the seller at no extra cost to you. You can read our full disclosure here. Electric Grill Reviews is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and its partners. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.