About the Weber 55020001 Q 2400 Electric Grill
The Weber name is synonymous with a quality product and delicious BBQ meals. The Weber Q 2400 certainly doesn’t disappoint.
Weber updated the Q 240 and the new version is the Weber Q 2400. This portable electric grill features the same great performance and sleek look we’ve come to expect from the Weber brand. And with its upgrade, and compared to the earlier Q 240 version, it now has:
- larger grip handle and control knobs for easier use
- ergonomic side handles making it easier to move around
- sturdy front and rear cradles for extra support.
You won’t be disappointed with flavors you can create with the Weber Q 55020001 2400 electric grill.
The porcelain-enameled cast-iron grates let you:
- sear burgers, steaks and chops
- grill chicken and fish
- even grill vegetables and fruit!
One of the downfalls of electric grills is that it’s hard to find one to replicate the authenticity of a charcoal or gas grill, but we think you’ll be amazed at the taste of foods cooked on this electric grill. Plus food cooked on an electric grill is much healthier for you and your family. If you want that authentical grill taste, insert a steel box with wood chips when you start the grill and it will help to create that true grill flavor.
The Weber Q 2400 doesn’t have a temperature gauge, so it might take a few practice runs before you get the hang of cooking with it. Some users have mentioned there are hot spots on the grill, so you might have to find the place with the highest temperature for searing.
The Weber Q 2400 grill has all the features, but yet it’s space-saving and portable – perfect for grillers living in condos or any place where you’re faced with restrictions governing gas and charcoal grill usage.
The only downside of the Weber Q 2400 is that it take 15 to 20 minutes for the grill to warm up.
The Weber Q 2400 is for outdoor use only.
Weber Q 2400 accessories
You can use the following electric grill accessories with the Weber Q 2400, including
- Weber Q Portable Cart model #6557
- Q Cart model #6525
- Weber 6415, Small 7-1/2-Inch-by-5-inch Aluminum Drip Pans, Set of 10
- Weber Q 100/1000 and 200/2000 series with QPortable Cart Grill Cover
Features of the Weber Q 2400
- 1560-watt electric heating element to heat 280 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Dimensions (Inches) Lid Open : (H x W x D) – 26 x 31.5 x 25.1
- Fully assembled out of box
- Infinite control burner valve settings
- 6-foot grounded cord.
This post contains some affiliate links, which means that if you find this post helpful and click on one of the product links, we’ll receive a small commission from the seller at no extra cost to you. You can read our full disclosure here. Thank you for supporting our family 🙂