About the Weber Q1400 electric grill
Weber restyled the Weber Q140 in 2014 and it is now the Weber Q1400 electric grill. You can expect the same great performance from Weber, but with new aesthetics that are functional, including:
- larger grip handle for better handling
- larger control knobs for easier use
- ergonomic side handles to make it easier to pick up and move the grill
- sturdy front and rear cradles.
Like it’s bigger brother, the Weber Q 2400, the Weber Q 1400 electric grill has porcelain-enameled cast-iron grates that you can sear burgers, steaks and chops; grill chicken, fish, vegetables and fruit. You’ll be amazed at the authentic grilled taste of foods cooked on this electric grill. Delicious!
The Weber Q 1400 grill has all the features, yet is still space-saving and portable. If you live in a condo or apartment where there are restrictions on gas and charcoal grill use, this is a great choice. You’ll be able to grill right on your patio or balcony and won’t have to worry about dragging and setting up your grill the required distance away from your residence.
Weber Q 1400 is only for outdoor use. If you’re after an indoor/outdoor grill, check out the George Foreman GFO3320GM indoor/outdoor grill.
Weber Q1400 electric grill accessories
- Weber Q Portable Cart model #6557
- Q Cart model #6525
- Weber 6415, Small 7-1/2-Inch-by-5-inch Aluminum Drip Pans, Set of 10
- Weber Q 100/1000 and 200/2000 series with QPortable Cart Grill Cover
Features of the Weber Q1400
- 1560-watt electric heating element to heat 189 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Fully assembled out of box
- Infinite control burner valve settings
- 6-foot grounded cord
This post contains some affiliate links, which means that if you find this post helpful and click on one of the product links, we’ll receive a small commission from the seller at no extra cost to you. You can read our full disclosure here. Thank you for supporting our family 🙂