About the Weber 7576 Universal Stainless Steel Smoker Box
Infuse your grilled foods with the delicious flavors and aromas of smoked wood chips. The Weber Universal Smoker Box makes it so easy to give food grilled on your electric grill that wonderful smoky taste.
Put this steel box under the grill grates to allow smoke to drift up. It’s easy to add chips while in use by lifting the hinged lid with its large tab.
Made from sturdy metal, it’s vented on both the top and bottom. It’s a good quality wood chip smoker box that we don’t have any hesitation in recommending.
Features of Weber 7576 Smoker Box
- Infuse food with smoky flavors
- Durable stainless steel with a hinged and tabbed lid
- Easy to open and add chips while in use
- Fits most sizes of grills
- Out of carton dimensions: 9.7 x 4.7 x 2 inches.
Tips for using wood chips
- Soak your wood chips for in water for 30 minutes before putting them in the smoker box on your electric grill.
- Add the smoker chip box to the grill while preheating.
- Small chips will burn faster. Large chips will burn longer.
- Choose the right kind of wood chips for the flavour you want and the sort of meat you’re cooking.
Which wood chip with which meat?
- Apple wood chips add a light, fruity flavor – best for chicken or pork.
- Maple wood has a very sweet smoke flavor – best for poultry or pork.
- Cherry wood chips have a distinct, semi-sweet flavor – best for chicken or pork.
- Hickory wood is the classic smoking wood and adds a full smoky flavor – it’s great for all meats.
- Pecan wood has a nutty flavour – best for beef, pork, and chicken.
Click to check today’s price